In honor of Halloween being right around the corner, this weekend’s challenge is “scary” sex. We encourage you to do something with your partner that freaks you out a little bit. Don’t do anything you’re physically or morally uncomfortable with, of course — but tiptoe up to a position or act or toy you’ve always had morbid curiosity about, and give it a try.
Here are a few suggestions:
1. Ask for what you want! (If you dare.) If you’ve been afraid to tell your partner what you’d like, whether it’s more oral sex or having him or her pull your hair while you’re in the act, try it this weekend. He or she will never know what you’re into unless you say something.
2. Try a creepy-looking sex toy. Some gadgets and gizmos that adult companies come up with are a little bizarre-looking. But the ugliest implements might give you the best pleasure of your life. Some of our favorite misfit toys perfect for the season:
• Death by Orgasm Bullet — It’s even packaged in a tiny coffin.
• Toyfriends — Zany-looking little aliens that are stronger than they look.
• Durex Ring of Bliss — Is the top part a flower? A Transformer? A flame? Who knows, but guys are gonna love the way it feels.
3. Do something — gasp! — totally new. Sometimes there’s nothing more terrifying than doing something different in bed than the same-old, same-old. But it’s simple to make a switch: If you’re on top, simply try facing his feet rather than his chest, which turns your move into Reverse Cowgirl. Or, do something we can almost guarantee he’ll love: Surf over to a safe porn site like YouPorn, or use Search.xxx, and pick out a video featuring something you find sexy, then watch it with your partner. (We suggest anything starring hottie James Deen.)
There’s nothing deviant about getting inspired together.
Follow Sexcerpts on Twitter!: @Sexcerpts_SK