With V-Day coming up faster than you can say “conversation hearts,” it’s time to make some concrete plans. But if you’ve just started dating someone, the occasion calls for something different than it does for a long-term honey.
LOVE IS IN THE AIR - Relationship Status: 3–6 Months of Dating
- Cooking class together
- Wine tasting/making class together
- Dancing lessons- something exotic!
- Live music in a relaxed lounge-type environment
WE GOT A GOOD THING GOING - Relationship Status: 1 Year of Dating
- A hike with a picnic lunch waiting at the top
- Scavenger hunt around town with sentimental stops
- Plant a garden to cultivate and watch grow as your relationship blossoms — so do the fruits, flowers, and veggies!
- Book a cool boutique hotel in town for a one-night stay-cation
BE MY VALENTINE (FOREVER!) - Relationship Status: 1.5–2+ Years of Dating
- Ski trip- book a room with a fireplace
- Spa weekend with in-room couples massage
- “I-Owe-You” coupon book with things you can do together
- Go to a concert together at a smaller, intimate venue
Consider this inspiration for your own special V-day date night…
Follow Sexcerpts on Twitter!: @Sexcerpts_SK